African Travel Concept is the first ISO 9001:2008 Certified Destination Management Company in Southern Africa. We conduct annual audits of our preferred suppliers to ensure our clients receive top quality service. We are insured under the TUI Travel Plc and Affiliated Companies by the XL Insurance Company Limited. Public Liability cover amounts up to GBP 10,000,000.00 per event.
- Price quoted is per person
- Language guides are available at additional cost
- The hotels mentioned in the itinerary depend on availability at the time of making the booking. Should alternatives be used, they are of the same quality and standard.
- A full itinerary is provided on confirmation of services.
- It is compulsory to sign an indemnity form when entering all South African National Parks and private game reserves. More information can be found on the official SANPARKS website: sanparks.org
- See your doctor regarding vaccinations and malaria prophylaxis
Travelling with children:
- Parents travelling with children are requested to provide unabridged birth certificate/s (including details of father and mother) of all travelling children. This applies even when both parents are travelling with their children.
- When children are travelling with guardians, these adults are required to produce affidavits from parents giving permission for the children to travel.
- The above applies to foreigners and South Africans travelling to or from South Africa, as well as travelers in transit.
- Please note that children must be the appropriate age (according to accommodation stipulated) at the time of travel.
- Unless otherwise specified, children under 12 years of age qualify as child rate and over 12 years of age as adult rate.
20% Pre-payment at time of booking.
Balance to be paid 60 days prior to travel.
Option 1: Bank Transfer
Payment shall be made in ZAR (South African Rand) into the following account:
Account holder: ATC African Travel Concept
Account Number: 1232 033 154
Branch code: 123 209
Swift Code: NEDSZAJJ
Option 2: Pay4Free (EFT or Credit Card Payment)
Pay4free https://pay4free.co.uk offers both merchants and payers great value and benefits as follow:
- No hidden fees to process EFT payments
- No international swift transfer fees
- Highly competitive exchange rates
- No credit card fraud or charge-back risk
- 3D Secure: Visa and MasterCard – you as customer process your own credit card details
- Low Fees to accept credit card payments of 2.5% (which will be added to the total invoice amount)
If you agree to pay your invoice via pay4free, we need only your mobile number, as you will receive a text message confirming your payment, and your company registration number should your company choose to pay by credit card.
** PLEASE NOTE: The customer will be liable for any bank charges.
90 – 45 days prior to travel: 20% (forfeit the deposit paid)
44 - 30 days prior to travel: 30%
29 - 15 days prior to travel: 40%
14 – 08 days prior to travel: 60%
07 days – NO SHOW: 100%
Special cancellation terms may apply for certain products and services.