Safari & Cruise Combination
South Africa, Mozambique & Namibia
WHAT TO EXPECT
Discover the coast line of South Africa: Depart to the Atlantic Ocean from Cape Town and the Cape of Good Hope and sail in the Indian Ocean to Maputo in Mozambique. Your return trip introduces you to various South African towns and to Walvis Bay in Namibia.
An ideal cruise before, during or after your holiday in Southern Africa.
Ports of call:
Mossel Bay, Richards Bay, Maputo, Durban, East London, Port Elizabeth and Walvis Bay.
This special offer includes:
- 3 night African safari pre-cruise or 3-night African safari post-cruise land program in a private game reserve in the Eastern Cape, including transport.
- Selected shore excursions
- unlimited Wi Fi
- pre-paid gratuities
- unlimited beverages including fine wines and select premium spirits
- open bars and lounges plus 1 in-suite mini-bar replenished daily
- speciality restaurants at no extra charge
- 24 hours room service
- 1 night pre-cruise hotel accommodation in Concierge Suite and higher
- selected high quality amenities
- personal butler services
- in-suite use of binoculars, illy espresso maker and cashmere blanket.
Included are free selected shore excursions, ie. The Scenic Mountain Passes Tour from Mossel Bay; The Discover Maputo Tour; The Natural History Tour in East London or The Moon Landscape and Welwitschia Tour in Walvis Bay.
Contact our Elite Team today to plan your itinerary.
Seven Seas Navigator
16 November 2016
$ 11 099 per person (Deluxe balcony suite)
$9 099 per person (Deluxe window suite)
Our favourite places:
Cape Town, Mossel Bay, Port Elizabeth, East London, Durban, Richards Bay, Maputo, Walvis Bay
powered by: Google Finance
CHOOSE MORE EXPERIENCES